Well we finally got to enjoy a weekend here in beautiful Ramstein, Germany. It was actually a busy one. Eric came home about 2 weeks ago and told me "he might have just offered up our host a going away party in a couple of weeks." He was very hesitant to tell me although I was about to burst with excitement. Not only would hosting a party mean I get to meet all of the people Eric and Matt work with but it also means I get to cook and entertain...two of my very favorite things. After spending half a day weeding and planting in Erics "backyard" (I use the word backyard very lightly here), we purchased the new patio furniture from the BX. Below is the finished product. We wanted to go with some bright and vibrant flowers, however, with the harsh German winter looming over the horizon, we decided to go with maintanence free baby trees that can survive in the snow. I am very pleased with the finish product. Simple but very clean looking!




I was able to snap a few pictures of the party spread before everyone arrived. Rebecca is being shipped off to Africa for 6 months. She so sweet and very grateful for the party. Needless to say Eric and Matt work with a very fun unit.
 |
| Who knew a window ledge could be multi functional. |
 |
| The reason for the party, Rebecca, and her husband Dominic |
 |
| Ryan, Brad and Eric |
 |
| Chris and Matt |
 |
| Eric, Kristin, Matt and Chris |
 |
| Willy, Annette and Kelly |
 |
| I kept calling the guy on the right Pete Wentz all night. He really didn't mind. |
Then things got interesting...
 |
| Ryan, Cana and Eric |
 |
| Stick dancing, fighting...whatever you want to call it |
 |
| Rebecca and Pete |
 |
| Apparently my boots need to be shined. |
I tried uploading a video i filmed that pretty much summed up the evening but it's not cooperating. So, that being said, we had a great time and I think it's safe to say that Matt and Eric work with some pretty cool people!!
No comments:
Post a Comment