Thursday, October 7, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE BROTHER

To the outside world we all grow old.  But not to brothers and sisters.  We know each other as we always were.  We know each other's hearts.  We share private family jokes.  We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys.  We live outside the touch of time.  ~Clara Ortega
I don't think God could have done a better job matching you up with me and Laura :) It's funny to look back on those days when mom wanted to pull her hair out because she thought we would NEVER get along. You and Laura are without a doubt my two very best friends and I know that none of us could imagine a day of life without you in!! It's obvious how sappy this post could get so I will just leave it at that. LOVE YOU!!



No comments:

Post a Comment