Sunday, October 17, 2010

WAR EAGLE

Another weekend has come to an end and it could not have been a more perfect weekend here in Ramstein, Germany! With both the Auburn tigers and Georgia bulldawgs pulling out a win, 17A Kinsbachastrasse is a very happy household. I managed to pull off my moms homemade spaghetti sauce for a crowd Friday night. It will never be as good as hers but I did come pretty darn close. After dinner Friday night, we headed out to Landstuhl to enjoy a few drinks at a cute little Irish bar. They had an American band playing and they managed to pull of "walking in memphis" without me having to request it. Needless to say I was a very happy girl. Saturday we enjoyed being very low key and enjoyed watching the games on base. Today, we had another leisure day running errands, cleaning the car and doing some much needed laundry. We ended the day on base at the Tops in Blue show. It was absolutely incredible. You definitely need to google this show and find out what it is really about. They ended the show with Lee Greenwoods "Proud to be an American." I could fill the goose bumps coming on with the first verse and by the end of the song, everyone was on their feet singing loudly. Enjoy the pictures below.

So sorry about not having my Berlin post up yet. I am about half way done but believe me, it will be well worth the wait. Lots of pictures to show and stories to tell!!!

Center piece for dinner Friday night

Eric and Danielle

Eric, Danielle and Matt

No caption needed

For those of you that know Eric knows he is ALWAYS chewing on a straw. Here he is trying to teach Danielle the secret method to correctly chewing a straw



No idea but it sure was fun

This is what happens to any guy that tries to pick me up in a bar


Caiden sneaking up on Eric with his mask on

I got the full mommy experience on Saturday

Tops in Blue




They did a GREAT rendition of Lady Gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment