Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Journey Begins

I arrived in Frankfurt, Germany on August 28th and have been going non stop ever since. I have yet to upload my pictures (and yes there are hundreds) so a detailed post of Munich, Germany, Salzburg, Austria and Prague, Czech Republic will be coming later tonight, tomorrow at the latest. The posts will most likely be long with lots of pictures. That is mainly because this will also serve as my traveling journal that i will one day have printed into a book. I hope you all know how much i miss each of you. I have already realized in the 10 days that i have been here how truly blessed and lucky i am to have this opportunity. Until next time, here are a few of the pictures that Eric took. Like i said, go ahead and have your favorite bottle of wine or a glass of peach tea ready for the next post because it will be a long one. Until then...

Eric had a smirnoff waiting on Jess in his empty trunk at the airport
Gorgeous cathedral we were able to peak in on our bike tour in Munich
Bike tour in Munich
Munich
Street in Salzburg, Austria
One view of Salzburg from the castle
Can't beat this view. Salzburg with the Austrian Alps in the background
The house where the sound of music was filmed
Gorgeous Prague
Old town Prague
Check back tomorrow for a more detailed description of our adventures and lots of pictures.

4 comments:

  1. jealous jealous jealous!

    - paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well come visit anytime if you and Robbie find a good flight deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. would LOVE to...never been across the pond! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so proud of you!!!!!!!! AND extremely jealous!!! My good friend Jennie lives in Prague and is always down to travel. If you want her info let me know! love you!

    ReplyDelete